GREAT MOUNT AT GREAT PRICE PRICE SAVINGS
Like the high end Computerized german equitorial mount shown below, it has the ability to find 80,000 celestial objects automatically. It uses software directed slew and positioning, and can track altitude and azimuth for viewing and photography ease.
Current pricing at Amazon.com is $ 689.95 you save $560.00 (45%) and it comes with free super saver shipping. Click here to Shop Now: Shop Amazon save 54% today
Click read more below to view specifications:
CG-5 Computerized — GoTo convenience and GPS compatibility for precision accuracy
We are proud to offer a computerized GoTo version of Celestron's sturdy CG-5 mount. Couple this solid mount with the included computerized control system to utilize many of the same functions and features — like the NexStarcomputer control system and an Autoguider port for long exposure deep sky astrophotography — as Celestron's most advanced GoTo telescopes.
GoTo models are also upgradeable to GPS with the optional CN16 GPS Accessory (#93966) allowing your telescope to pinpoint your position on the earth, the date and
CG-5 Computerized Mount - General Features
Celestron Accessories Two Year Limited Warranty
A. Celestron warrants its accessories to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two years. Celestron will repair or replace such product or part thereof which, upon inspection by Celestron, is found to be defective in materials or workmanship. As a condition to the obligation of Celestron to repair or replace such product, the product must be returned to Celestron together with proof-of-purchase satisfactory to Celestron.
B. The proper Return Authorization Number must be obtained from Celestron in advance of return. Call Celestron at (310) 328-9560 to receive the number to be displayed on the outside of your shipping container.
All returns must be accompanied by a written statement setting forth the name, address and daytime telephone number of the owner, together with a brief description of any claimed defects. Parts or product for which replacement is made shall become the property of Celestron.
The customer shall be responsible for all costs of transportation and insurance, both to and from the factory of Celestron, and shall be required to prepay such costs.
Celestron shall use reasonable effort to repair or replace any accessory covered by this warranty within thirty days of receipt. In the event repair or replacement shall require more than thirty days, Celestron shall notify the customer accordingly. Celestron reserves the right to replace any product which has been discontinued from its product line with a new product of comparable value and function.
This warranty shall be void and of no force of effect in the event a covered product has been modified in design or function, or subjected to abuse, misuse, mishandling or unauthorized repair. Further, product malfunction or deterioration due to normal wear is not covered by this warranty.
Celestron disclaims any warranties, express or implied whether of merchantability or fitness for a particular use, except as expressly set forth herein.
The sole obligation of Celestron under this limited warranty shall be to repair or replace the covered product, in accordance with the terms set forth herein. Celestron expressly disclaims any lost profits, general, special, indirect or consequential damages which may result from breach of any warranty, or arising out of the use or inability to use any Celestron product. Any warranties which are implied and which cannot be disclaimed shall be limited in duration to a term of two years from the date of original retail purchase.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Celestron reserves the right to modify or discontinue, without prior notice to you, any model or style of accessory. If warranty problems arise, or if you need assistance in using your accessory contact:
Customer Service Department
2835 Columbia Street, Torrance, CA 90503 U.S.A.
(310) 328-9560, Fax (310) 212-5835
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. PST
- Heavy Duty (CG-5GT) computerized German Equatorial mount (same as supplied with Advanced Series GT telescopes)
- Ultra sturdy 2" diameter steel tripod with accessory tray
- Proven NexStar computer control technology
- 40,000 object database with over 100 user-definable objects and expanded information on over 200 objects
- Custom database lists of all the most famous deep-sky objects by name and catalog number; the most beautiful double, triple and quadruple stars; variable star; solar systems; objects and asterisms
- DC Servo motors with encoders on both axes
- Flash upgradeable hand control software and motor control units for downloading product updates over the Internet
- Autoguider port for long exposure astrophotography
- Double line, 16-character Liquid Crystal Display Hand Control with backlit LED buttons for easy operation of goto features
- Compatible with optional NexRemote telescope control software, for advanced control of your telescope via computer
- RS-232 communication port on hand control to control the telescope via a personal computer
- GPS-compatible with optional CN16 GPS Accessory (93966)